Singapore Travel Vlog. Map of this trip https://goo.gl/oXzMUX
00:16 Helix Bridge
00:27 ArtScience Museum
00:29 Merlion Park
00:33 Marina Bay Sands
00:39 Marina Bay Sands
00:45 Buddha Tooth Relic Temple
Heart of the City
01:16 Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay
01:18 Water Cycle 2000 Fountain at Marina Square
01:19 Parkroyal Hotel on Pickering
01:27 Haji Lane street
01:37 Capital Square Building – 23 Church Street
01:45 Stadium MRT Station
01:51 Gardens by the Bay
01:57 Fountain of Wealth at Suntec City
02:05 Orchard Road
01:41 Marina Bay Sands
Subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1i2zSGTGGnLsPeprOK1Imw?sub_confirmation=1
WHOLE PLAYLIST my Vacation Travel Guide https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQQYHODrU8JA03EbEDtntwhMu6eR1zzAJ
Description of Singapore:
Singapore (officially the Republic of Singapore) often referred to as the Lion City, the Garden City and the Red Dot is a global city and sovereign state in Southeast Asia and the world's only island city-state. The nickname «Red Dot» is a reference to its size on the map, contrasting with its achievements.
Singapore is one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. This city combines the modern skyscrapers with a medley of Chinese, Malay and Indian influences and tropical climate with tasty food, good shopping and vibrant night-life.
Five Cool Facts About Singapore:
1. Fountain of Wealth at Suntec City [01:57] is listed by the Guinness Book of Records as the largest fountain in the world.
2. The Merlion [00:29], a half-fish, half-lion beast is a fitting symbol of Singapore. The «Singa» or lion represents the animal that a Sumatran prince saw which resembled a lion and the fish is a tribute to Singapore’s history as «Temasek», the ancient sea town.
3. Singlish, a Singaporean patois mixing English with the odd phrase of Chinese, Malay and even Tamil. Many Singaporeans have a habit of adding «la» to the end of their sentences. For example, «okay-la» is one example of Singlish.
4. Buildings in Singapore cannot be higher than 280 metres [02:23] because of busy air traffic. Buildings that scale this height include: One Raffles Place, OUB Centre, UOB Plaza and Republic Plaza.
5. Singapore is an extremely green city with gardens [01:19], trees and jungles everywhere. They are transforming into a «city in a garden» a current government campaign. It’s also very clean due to its littering laws.
Thanks for watching!
Make sure to follow me on:
◒ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MarinaWanderlust/
◐ Twitter: https://twitter.com/Marina_Wander
◓ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/marinawander/
◑ YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1i2zSGTGGnLsPeprOK1Imw?sub_confirmation=1
INSPIRATION FOR TRAVELLING / MARINA WANDERLUST
Film by Marina Wanderlust using the Sony Xperia Z5 premium and Sony Xperia Z3 compact.
Edited by Marina Wanderlust using Adobe Premiere Pro.
Vexento – Valentine | music by Vexento